In every century, love is probably the most frequently-celebrated theme. The choral anthology for the latest LIEDERPROJEKT installment brings together 40 love songs from all eras in well-known and new, easy-to-sing settings. The collection contains a wide range of settings from the 16th and 17th centuries, the Romantic period, arrangements of popular music as well as settings of well-known and contemporary love songs specially arranged for this choral collection.
- ideal for concerts and weddings
- 4–6 part settings, some with piano accompaniment
- settings mainly in German, English, and French
- contains popular and well-known compositions by composers including Brahms, Dowland, Gluck, Mendelssohn, Monteverdi, Morley, Purcell, Ravel, Tallis, and Tchaikovsky
- with chansons, jazz standards and pop classics such as Autumn leaves, La vie en rose, Sehnsucht and many more
- easy to medium difficulty
- a CD with selected songs is included with the conductor’s volume.