It’s one thing above all, a magnificent choral work! Of course there are also solo movements, but the choir has the lion’s share of the musical action and has not only a lot to sing, but very varied movements of this most impressive setting of the Gloria. That’s why it’s always worth being well prepared for rehearsals.
The Carus Choir Coach offers choir singers the unique opportunity to study and learn their own, individual choral parts within the context of the sound of the entire choir and orchestra. For every vocal range a separate CD containing each choir part is available. The CD is based on recorded interpretations by renowned artists who have performed the work from carefully prepared Carus Urtext editions. Each choir part is presented in three different versions:
- Original recording
- Coach: each part is accompanied by the piano, with the original recording sounding in the background
- Coach in slow mode: the tempo of the coach slows down to 70% of the original version – through this reduction passages can be learned more effectively.
- Tonu Kaljuste Personal details
- Tallinn Chamber Orchestra Personal details
- Estonian Philharmonic Chamber Choir Personal details
Soloist - alto
- Anna Zander Personal details
Soloist - tenor
- Mati Turi Personal details
- Antonio Vivaldi Personal details