For mixed choirs with just one male voice part, the long-awaited new volume in the Loreley choral collection series is now published. 77 German folk songs have been arranged by 30 composers for choirs with just one male voice part for the new Loreley. Loreley once again is devoted to German folk songs in new, up-to-date arrangements: as well as unaccompanied settings, there are arrangements with ingenious piano accompaniments. There is also another group of pieces with melodious four-part settings for three upper voices plus one male voice. Over 70 settings reflect different styles and levels of difficulty; a few selected choruses feature on the accompanying CD, which makes learning the arrangements easier.
The choral collection guarantees enjoyment and fun – both for young choirs with young male voices, and for young-at-heart choirs with few male singers.
- 77 fresh, melodious arrangements, 40 of these newly composed
- in three or four parts, all with just one male voice part
- a cappella movements or with ingenious piano accompaniments
- styles range from baroque to pop and jazz
- conductor’s score with CD
- economical choral edition
Introductory price (until 30th September 2018): 24.90 Euro, from 1st october 2018: 29.90 Euro
- Volker Hempfling Personal details